Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Complete Picture of WHOLE. (LIFE CHALLENGE)

To my Whole Life Challenge Family (and to the other members of the box who missed the challenge this time around) ... I want to share with you a few things that I have just experienced in the last thirty minutes at work on an early Monday morning at The Hot Box.  I didn't intend to write this post and blogging was not on my to do list today, however I am so overwhelmed with the WHOLE picture that I simply had to share it with you.

I just spent the last thirty minutes reviewing everyone's reflections from this past week.  As I always say, nothing is 100%, 100% of the time right?  Some people are still waiting to catch their stride while others are in the "low energy valleys" that everyone experiences at some point while detoxing off  sugar and carbohydrates.  What I'm seeing the most of is ASTOUNDING to me.  I don't know how this kind of stuff still knocks me out of my chair after 5 years of business, hundres of members, and countless challenges aiming to improve health and wellness.  Actually, I do!   It's because my WHOLE life is impacted so greatly by each of you.  All of the success that you experience just by being a member of CFJAX, by participating in a challenge, and most of all giving your WHOLE self and being the best you possible is why I have the best job on the planet. 

Check out some of last week's reflections that had me checking my mascara in the mirror...

"Getting a lot of discouragement from family about all the things i don't eat now. But I'm so glad to be doing it & find strength in you guys."

"Noticing a HUGE difference with the allergy issues I have had for the last five years. Hoping its not a coincidence."


"Brutal day physically, however, temptation to cheat is getting less and less. I'm getting to like this..."


"Today I get to have my once a week Starbucks. I went from ordering a grande to a tall. Making progress."


"Made great paleo tacos and salsa last night. This challenge is forcing me to cook again. I love it!"


The ripple effect of what is happening here is mind blowing.  Can you see the WHOLE picture clearly?  The changes that you are making in your lives and the work that you alone are putting in is making serious impact and it's all starting with you!  It's 70% of our entire community at CFJAX ... It's those around you who didn't participate this go round and are seeing the results the instant you walk in the door (let alone the fact that you're crushing them in the WODs) ... It's your friends and family, whether in the challenge or not, that are seeing you take your own heatlh and wellness more seriously than you ever have in your life ... It's gaining all the benefits and seeing more changes and results than anything you've ever tried.  Do you see that picture more clearly now?
Keep up the great work team.  The "super hard sometimes difficult never thought I'd do this but now I am and look where its taking me" kind of work.  I am proud to be your Coach ... Mego.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to all of you for being there! My life has definitely been altered in an amazing way since I started in January. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete