Friday, September 7, 2012

MO'ROPES


AMRAP in 15min:
2 Rope Climbs - 15 ft.
70/53# kettle bell sumo deadlift high pull x 15
knees to elbows x 9




WHY I NEED THE WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE MORE THAN I THINK:
Because I haven't set a PR on anything in a while.
Because I am asking myself "what's a PR?"
Because Mocha Frappuccino’s have made their way back into my daily routine.
Because I can "pinch an inch" (or much more) on my waistline.
Because I've been half-assing it.
Because I've been watching someone else give it 110%, and I've seen their results.
Because it's almost time for skinny jeans again.
Because I want those 5 damn dead hang pull ups.
Because the kids are back in school.
Because summer flew by along with my dreams for a summer body.
Because it's football season.
Because those summer BBQs & beers have caught up with me.
Because I can afford $45.
Because I am not afraid of a little competition.
Because I've come this far.
Because I know I can be a better version of myself.
Because CrossFitters thrive with encouragement, goal-setting, and structure.





No comments:

Post a Comment